Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
If an unexpected loss damages your home or business, SERVPRO of West Knoxville/Farragut can respond immediately. Our team offers emergency cleaning and restoration services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year—including all holidays. Our SERVPRO of West Knoxville/Farragut understands that disasters don't wait for a convenient time to strike, that is why our team is always ready to respond.
With our SERVPRO of West Knoxville/Farragut, you can expect an immediate response time, day or night.
Our team prides ourselves with being "Faster to any size disaster." Whenever you need us, give us a call!
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (865) 690-9658
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of West Knoxville / Farragut arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.